Are you suffering with painful symptoms of sinus infection? Sore throat, pressure in face, and runny nose are most common symptoms of sinus infection.
If you are vexed using regular medications for painful sinus infection symptoms, here are few alternative remedies.
- Acupuncture: It is one of the best ways to ease the nasal congestion triggered by sinus infection. Find a better experienced acupuncturist and seek help for sinus infection.
- Breathing exercises: Even though it takes time to get relief, practicing regular breathing exercises can help you long way to get relief from sinus infection.
- Hot compresses: Take a clean cloth and soak it in hot boiled water for few minutes and then try to cover your face with the hot wet cloth. This can help you to relieve extreme sinus pressure in face. But, be careful, don’t burn your skin.
- Drink plenty of fluids: When you drink plenty of fluids, it helps to promote free mucus drainage. You can drink a nice cup of hot tea to clear sinuses. This is one of the best ways to get relief from sinus infection. The hot steam of tea helps you to thin out the mucus and makes your breathing easier.
- Skip dairy foods: Certain dairy foods like milk and cheese can make sinus congestion much worse. Even some health experts believe that dairy foods like cheese thicken the mucus. So, try to avoid such foods, but be sure to get enough calcium for your body.