Posted on Feb 17, 2009 | Comments 1
Anthroposophical medicine is an extension of orthodox medical practice and is mainly based on comprehensive view of the human being offered by anthroposophical spiritual science.
This is based on the concept that spiritual awareness is the basis of individual health. Anthroposophical medicine is based on seven principles, such as:
- Spirit manifests both in your organism and outside of it in the substances of the nature kingdoms.
- Wisdom that is created by nature is also at work within your body.
- This therapy preserves the therapeutic freedom in the public and realm.
- Every person has an exquisitely guided destiny that involves self-determination with the potential for illness and error in your body.
- Various remedies are derived from the matters of plant, animal and mineral kingdom. They are derived homeopathically, alchemically or as whole substance. Remedies can be applied externally or through injection into your body.
- This medicinal system considers art as it is a part of the individual life. Beyond anthroposophical medicine, specialized techniques of rhythmical massage, painting, therapeutic eurythmy, music therapy and clay modeling have been developed.
- Each treatment helps to improve your life force as an alliance for better health and intensified self-knowledge.
Benefits of anthroposophical medicine:
This practice can be used to treat majority of the health conditions. Particularly, this method is suggested for infections, preventive care, cancer treatment, chronic degenerative diseases and inflammatory conditions like arthritis.
Also, this therapy is suggested for child care. It is helpful to treat child’s conditions like attention deficit hyperactive disorder and other developmental problems.
The therapist will ask you questions about lifestyle, diet and constitution with a stress on your body’s rhythms such as sleeping, menstrual patterns and eating as well.
Posted in: Alternative Medicine