Posted on Jun 29, 2007 | Comments 0
Nobody wants to go to the doctor’s office.
There you have to wait for hours in the waiting room before you get to see the doctor and then you have the additional wait in the office for the treatment.
So the visit to a doctor can be a long, tense and frustrating event for most of you.
The practitioners of alternative treatment believe that the stress and frustration not only adds to the pain but also they can create the pain.
First, you will take an appointment with a practitioner having some sort of risk in your mind. Shifting from conventional treatment to alternative treatment can be very hard for most of you.
Choosing a right practitioner can also has great effort. Sometimes the experience of your first visit will make you want to go back or change your mind about alternative treatment.
Alternative treatment experiences once the treatment starts:
- Frankly speaking the entire environment surrounding alternative treatment is different from the better known doctor’s office experience.
- You will find yourself in a calm and relaxing environment.
- The experience is very enjoyable, stress relieving and something that you would want to do again and again.
- You can feel that the focus is only on your pain or illness. But totally your physical condition is the only concern of your doctor and nothing else.
First session of an alternative treatment:
- During the first session you sit in a quiet room as the doctor or physician writes down their opinions and thoughts about your condition.
- In most of the cases you feel little anxious and nervous.
- You will experience stress and tension in this environment.
- You will not feel well if you already have some sort of illness.
If you are daring to attempt a session with any kind of alternative treatment, then you are in for a completely different type of session. You will find yourself pleasantly relaxed and little excited for your new experience. Alternative treatment practitioners try to make your first experience and every other experience in a most enjoyable and relaxing way as they possibly can.
You must decide about your practitioner’s personality during the session. Most of the time you will love them! These types of practitioners are very relaxed and free. Sometimes the practitioners will ask you about your life, your personality and learns about you. They won’t focus on just one area; the focus is on you as a whole. This is the biggest difference between the two types of sessions.
Try both the sessions to decide which one is best. Go to the doctor’s office and take in everything that goes around you. Note down everything that you experience.
Then try for alternative treatment. Stay awake during the session and note everything that goes on around you and inside of you while you are there. The most important thing in both the session is “what goes inside of you”. This means that the feelings that you are feeling while you are there. They can be completely relaxed, frustrated, stressed or at ease. Then, you will instantly observe which session is better suits you. All you need to do is know which is the better treatment.
Posted in: Alternative Treatment