Thinking about how to improve the central nervous system?
Here is a craniosacral therapy that helps to cure and prevent diseases.
Craniosacral therapy was originally developed by physician John E.
Craniosacral therapy evaluates and helps the functions of the craniosacral system. Craniosacral system is the membrane and fluid that surrounds the spinal cord and brain.
Working of craniosacral therapy:
Craniosacral therapy works by applying light pressure on the head. All the restrictions are released in order to improve the central nervous system flow and functions by feeling the rhythm of the craniosacral system.
Practitioners of craniosacral therapy claim to be able to locate and release what are referred to as energy cysts. In the cysts energy can develop and then become blocked, as in neck pain from holding your neck at a particular angle all day at work.
Benefits of craniosacral therapy:
- Craniosacral Therapy is used as a holistic and preventative approach.
- It can be used to heal and prevent central nervous system problems.
- It can help to lessen the pain and even the cause of migraines, chronic neck and back pain, and motor coordination problems.
- Craniosacral therapy also helps in alleviating colic in infants and chronic fatigue.
- This therapy has proven as an extremely effective and powerful technique and can cause to get relief from all sorts of past injuries, emotional as well as physical. Suppressed emotions slowdown structural releases, due to this uncontrollable emotions outbursts such as crying. This is common during the therapy.
Search for an experienced and reputable practitioner of craniosacral therapy who has skills to help you move through the memories and sensations and out the other side of them.
The practitioner will remind you that whatever caused the pain in the past is no longer present in the future. Once everything is unblocked and realigned, you may exhibit better listening and memory, comprehension skills.
What will happen in craniosacral therapy session?
Be dressed in loose cloths and feel free to remove your shoes. Then you will lie on a massage table and the lights will be dimmed. First the practitioner will sit at your head and he places his finger lightly on either side of your temples. It is very calm and you must lie still.
He will remove the tension in your temples. Then he will slowly move down to your torso work in his way up to your feet.
The sensation you may get during each session is different for each of you. You will relax to the point of falling asleep. Then you start recalling your hidden memories and express emotions.
Most of the therapies also work similar to that of craniosacral therapy such as chiropractic, it is also used to realign the spine or acupressure or acupuncture is used to help increase the chi flow.
Craniosacral therapy is a holistic approach to cure and prevention of diseases in the human body. it is becoming increasingly popular to the conventional methods of physical care where only pain pills are prescribed or surgery with long convalescent post up care is required.
Criticisms of craniosacral therapy:
- In some conditions craniosacral therapy is not helpful. These include conditions where varietal increase in brain pressure would not enable the ailments to dissipate.
- The disease like acute aneurysm, cerebral hemorrhage or severe bleeding disorders can be worsened through craniosacral therapy.
- It takes very long time to complete the therapy. It depends on your disorder. Generally 2-3 treatments a week for several weeks is the average length of the therapy.