Posted on Jun 30, 2008 | Comments 1
They give you wonderful benefits that you might not imagine to get from something as effortless as throwing a small amounts of salt into your bath.
Aromatherapy bath salts have various healing properties like reducing the pain, removing the stress, treating the damaged skin, etc.
Aromatherapy bath salts for various ailments:
- Bath salts have various therapeutic benefits and help to relieve from sore and achy muscles and joints. Also, you will get relief from work related injuries or sports injuries.
- Take the hot water, add some amounts of bath salts and take a long soak. Before you notice it, you will feel that your joints and muscles start to loosen up.
- The salts improve the blood circulation. They avoid bruising and minor scars.
- Bath salts prevent inflammation and pain of arthritis, relax muscle spasms and relieve back and leg pain.
- These are effective to heal your feet. Bath salts can create a great difference for foot ailments like calluses and corns. Simply take a pan of warm water and include a handful of bath slats in it. Soak your feet until the soreness goes away or until the skin becomes suppler or softer, based on what type of healing your feet requires.
- Aromatherapy bath salts work great for exfoliation of the feet and also various other parts of your body. You need to soak your feet prior to exfoliation.
- Bath salts play a great role in removing the excess oils and toxins from your skin. They remove the dryness from your skin. They prevent from becoming the skin dry or cracked and give relief from irritation and itching due to the dryness. Bath salts effectively heal from these types of problems [Dry skin care].
- Aromatherapy bath salts help in reducing the discomfort and unsightly appearance of the skin disease like psoriasis.
Aromatherapy bath salts for relaxing your mind:
- Bath salts that are mixed with essential oils can greatly help to promote relaxation. The mixture added to the bath water can greatly help in reducing the stress levels.
- You will feel rejuvenated and also you are able to cope with the life’s demands.
- You can achieve better concentration and think more clearly whenever you permit yourself to unwind and relax.
- The salts totally remove the tension and give you the ability to enjoy a more restful night’s sleep.
There are no known side effects with the use of aromatherapy bath salts. But, before going to use them, it is better to consult your doctor and make sure that whether they can interact with any other skin treatments if you are currently undergoing.
Posted in: AromaTherapy