Ayurveda has been gaining a lot of popularity as far as treating several disorders, diseases and problems are concerned. The same is also true for those who are suffering from baldness, hairline receding and other hair fall issues. Excessive hair fall can be embarrassing for both men and women and by using Ayurveda; this problem can be reversed, helping you gain your youthful charm back. The following is a detail of Ayurveda treatment for hair loss.
According to Ayurveda, hair fall treatment or control is associated with body type and the balance of body-mind structure. Ayurveda considers hair to be a byproduct of bone formation and says that the tissues responsible for bone formation are also responsible for growth of your hair. Hence to treat hair fall using Ayurveda, one must concentrate upon improving diet, doing yoga and doing meditation.
Ayurvedic Diet Recommendations for Hair Regrowth:
- Aloe Vera is considered to be one of the best items for hair regrowth according to Ayurveda. Either you can include this in your diet as a juice or in the gel form.
- Fruit juices made of alfafa, carrot or lettuce are also considered very beneficial as far as hair fall control is concerned.
- Sesame seeds are high on calcium and magnesium content and are great hair loss checkers.
- Ayurveda believes that consumption of yoghurt every day is a great way to reduce the hair fall and encourages hair growth. This is a trusted hair fall remedy and is tried and tested by many.
- Consumption of fruits and green leafy vegetables can also preserve hair fall and are high on fiber which is an excellent way to prevent hair loss.
- Drinking of plenty of water can flush out toxins and hence promote hair regrowth.
Yoga and Meditation:
There are many yoga poses and Asanas which too can revert the effect of hair fall and promote hair regrowth. One of these Asanas includes Sarvangasana which tends to reverse the effect of gravity and stimulates the flow of the blood to the head, thereby improving circulation for hair regrowth.
Medicated Herbal Oils and Massage:
Ayurveda also believes that regular herbal hair oil massage can also result in strong hair growth and prevention of hair fall. Some of the herbal oils that you can use for this purpose are coconut oil, Brahmi oil, amla oil and mustard oil. Honey is also an ingredient which works really well for this purpose.