Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Fall Control:
Ayurvedic practitioners believe that hair fall control is very much associated to the body type and also the stability of your mind-body structure. How to control hair fall? Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss helps in controlling hair related problems.
Ayurvedic treatment considers the hair as a byproduct for bone formation. The tissues which are responsible for formation of bones are also responsible for your hair growth.
Individuals who have straight and fine hair and tends towards blonde or red; their hair typically turns into gray sooner.
They lose their hair early in the life or they will have prematurely thin or gray hair.
Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss is usually a combination of herbs, diet, meditation, yoga, breathing, aromatherapy, and oil massage. For hair fall control, you need to drink 1/3rd cup of aloe vera juice. Instead of this, you can also take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel with a pinch of cumin thrice a day for 2-3 months for hair fall control.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Hair Fall Control – Massaging
Massage greatly improves the blood circulation, thus increasing the health of the hair and also scalp. Daily massaging the scalp for 5-10 minutes greatly stimulates the circulation. This is very essential for hair fall control.
- Use coconut or almond oil to rub your scalp and on the soles of your feet before going to bed.
- Massage your hair with the oil that contains vitamin E. This greatly prevents or slows down the hair loss. Vitamin E oil strengthens fragile hair and also helps to prevent the dry and flaky skin.
- Boil the lemon leaves in water, cool it and rinse your hair with it.
One of the most effective hair fall control home remedies is the application of herbal serum on your scalp.
During first week, you need to apply this for 2-3 nights by using a dropper and then apply it once or twice in a week.
It is very easy to apply the serum on your scalp. Massage your scalp with the serum and leave for one night to penetrate into the affected area.
The next morning, rinse of the serum by using a conditioner. You will definitely observe best results within few weeks. The herbal serum helps to nourish your hair follicles, stops itchiness and also it restores the hair in thinning area. If the serum does not work, consider hair restoration, a non ayurvedic treatment.
Here are some tips on how to control hair fall:
- Every morning, eat a handful of white sesame seeds, because they contain sufficient amounts of magnesium and calcium that are essential for the growth of your hair.
- Everyday, consume some yogurt.
- Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, milk, salads, fruits, and sprouts in your diet. Consume enough proteins, yeast, wheat germ, buttermilk, whole grains, nuts, soya beans, and milk.
- Moderate intake of vitamins.
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol.
- Consume the foods that contain sulfur, zinc, vitamin-B complex, vitamin C and essential fatty acids.
Ayurvedic herbs help to improve the blood circulation, disinfect your scalp and stimulate the growth of hair. Here are some hair fall control tips:
- Rinsing your hair in apple cider vinegar and sage tea stimulates the growth of the hair.
- Licorice extracts help in preventing the hair loss.
- Horsetail is the best source of silica, which helps to keep your hair strong and look shiny and sleek.
- Use stinging nettle, rosemary, birch, and horsetail to massage your scalp regularly for stimulating the hair growth.
- Tea made from burdock and marshmallow is good for dry hair.
Before going to take ayurvedic treatment for hair fall control, inform the practitioner about any other treatments that you are currently using because they can interfere with ayurvedic treatment methods and cause side effects.