Posted on Jul 18, 2007 | Comments 0
Becoming tired in treating spine and nervous disorders? These problems disturb your everyday lifestyle.
Chiropractic is a technique that deals with spine and nerve disorders and offers an effective relief.
Basically Chiropractic is a combination of two Greek words which are cheir means hand and praxis means action, hence it is “done by hand”.
Chiropractic is a complementary and alternative healthcare discipline that helps to treat and prevent health problems by applying adjustments to correct any spinal card dysfunctions.
The three basic concepts of Chiropractic are:
- Your body has a powerful self-healing ability.
- Your body’s structure and functions are closely related, and this relationship affects health.
- Chiropractic therapy is mainly discovered with the goals of normalizing this relationship between structure and function and assigning the body as it heals.
The health care providers who deliver the care are known as Chiropractic physician. They claim in the effective treatment of neck and back pains, headaches and some other spinal related symptoms.
Most of the Chiropractic remedies based on your spine’s structure and on the ancient art of manipulation. According to this therapy many of the ailments are caused by the vertebrae on the spinal nerves also known as subluxations.
Chiropractic physicians work by manipulations or adjustments to correct the proper vertebrae position. Due to this activity the normal brain and nerve transmissions are restored and hence your body is able to recover from the illness.
Use of Chiropractic Therapy:
- Chiropractic is oftenly used to solve lower back problems.
- This therapy treats health disorders relating to the spine and nervous system.
- Chiropractors work with the spine which consists of the head to the pelvis, to correct the spinal faults and the nerves which go from the spine to other areas of the body.
- If you are suffering with arthritis, chiropractic care gives relief, but the complete cure of arthritis is not possible.
- This therapy increases your range of motions hence you will become more relaxed.
- It improves healing, athletic performance, posture, immunity, and supplies more energy and less fatigue.
- Restores your overall health by relieving tension.
80 percent of the population suffering from vertebrogenic disorder during their life time. Mainly these disorders are caused by the partial or whole spinal faults.
These disorders not only refer to the neck and back but also include neuralgia, disc disorders, some digestive problems, tension, chest pain, migraine headaches, dizziness, menstrual cycle problems, headaches, pain in the arms and shoulders, abdomen pain, and sciatica.
When you visit your chiropractic physician, he discusses your past health problems along with your immediate problem, because they help in the chiropractor interpretation of the findings.
When your health care provider confirms that your condition will improve with chiropractic care, painless adjustments by hand can begin as a first part of the treatment.
These adjustments help to unblock the spinal segments which may have become subluxated and causes nerve irritation or abdominal movement.
Posted in: Chiropractic