Feng Shui is so conceived that it can have a powerful impact on the subconscious mind and even help in losing weight. Here is how:
- Eat off square dishes. They represent contentment, whereas round dishes stand for curiosity. You may end up eating less.
- If you want to avoid overeating, decorate the kitchen and dining room in soft, earthy colors rather than bright ones that could stimulate the appetite.
- Aim for tranquility. Even place settings at the table relax you, whereas an odd number heightens your senses.
- Take help of mirrors. Eat at a place where you can see yourself in the mirror, to make you more mindful of what you eat and how much of it you consume.
- Align yourself fitness program to the waxing and waning of the moon. Customize a 30 day fitness program and keep your mind, body and spirit in synch with it.
- Clear clutter from the house as well as the back of your car, to enhance wellbeing.
- Have a ticking clock where you eat so you remember to eat slowly.
- Cooking at home not only ensures healthy eating, according to Feng Shui, it also promotes financial prosperity.
- Add differently colored food to your plate, it’s a good way of adding nutrition.