“As an awareness of balancing approaches to conservative health care continued to grow, holistic nutrition came into picture.”
Holistic nutrition helps the body to reach the state in which it can fight the external parasites and treats the disease in non-toxic and natural therapy way.
When your body is supplied with proper raw material, (food having higher nutrient values) it supports the immunity system and activates them in healing themselves without the support of medication.
The holistic nutritional diet that over come many diseases:
- Organic food
- Free of junk and fatty food
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Free of sugar and caffeine
- Cooked in steam form i.e. it should be cooked in pressure cooker; microwave cooking should be avoided
- Whole food should be eaten in its natural form.
- Addressed to the nutritional deficiencies.
- Free of genetically engineered food.
The water you drink should be properly filtered to get rid of chlorine and other contaminations.
The holistic nutrition for a proper balance in health are:
- Carbohydrates: The main means of carbohydrates are whole grains, beans, vegetables, fruits and seeds.
- Proteins: The main means of proteins are bean family products, fish, nuts, meat, egg and dairy.
- Fats and oil: The main sources of fats and oil are edible oils or cooking oils, nuts, butter and seeds.
- Minerals: The main sources of minerals are from salts, vegetables, meat and fish.
- Vitamins: The main sources of vitamins are fruits, vegetables, nuts and poultry
Holistic nutrition helps to restore your health, rather than providing or giving you the relief from the disease.
With the Holistic nutrition treatment the tests to detect any imbalances will focus on immune response, dietary assessment, digestive functions, detoxification functions, physical and emotional evaluation.
The differences to be observed in your self when you under go holistic nutrition
- A push up in the health as holistic nutrition approaches the body to manage illness in the body.
- Improvement in quality of life and relationship, as the impact of illness is pushed away by holistic nutrition.
- Holistic nutrition acts as an alternative mental health approach and improves the mental and emotional state of the person.
- More balance and harmony in spiritual, mental and physical well being.
Negative aspect in holistic nutrition:
- The change is not fast, i.e. it cannot cut down the effects of diseases very soon.
- The change is difficult at times.
- You always need a monitor on your health.
- You won’t be able to identify the changes of holistic nutrition.
- You may develop food allergies.
Holistic nutrition therapy focuses in the prevention of illness present in the body and grows a self immunity system in stopping the diseases to attack the body. It follows the tag “prevention of illness is the best way to maintain health and wellness”.