Posted on Dec 22, 2007 | Comments 0
Bowen technique is one of the holistic system healing and it is one version of a group of technical interpretations.
Bowen technique is not a massage, acupressure or chiropractic and no manipulation, adjustment or force is used.
The practitioner just uses his fingers and thumb for moving muscles and tissues. In between the moves, the practitioner gives the gap.
Bowen technique is unique because of gentleness and pauses.
It will provide rapid and long lasting relief from pain and discomfort. This technique requires only 2-3 treatments for curing any type of conditions.
This technique got high rate success due to the speed recovery. Because of this speed recovery and effectiveness many medical professionals are using this treatment.
This technique does the healing by utilizing healing mechanism of your body. While doing Bowen technique the practitioner just gives the impulses to trigger your healing systems (muscles, tendons, ligaments or nerves) and rest of the work is done by your body itself. This helps in rebalancing of energy.
Bowen technique is used as simple and powerful technique and provides relief over all kinds of pains. There is no any age difference for using this technique. Bowen technique helps in rebalancing of your body, increasing performance, relieving pain and tendon stress.
The following conditions will respond favorably by applying Bowen technique:
- This technique is helpful, when you suffer from physical or mental disorders.
- This technique is used in curing the sport injuries.
- This technique will help you in providing relief over tension, anxiety and insomnia.
- This technique is helpful, when you get back pain, neck and shoulder problems.
- Respiratory problems such as asthma can be treated using this technique.
- Migraine and head ache is treated with the help of this technique.
- Fatigue and depression problems can be treated using this technique.
- Digestive system problems can also be treated with this technique.
- Skin problems like eczema can be treated using this technique.
This technique will make the condition to respond quickly.
You have to take following care after completing the treatment with Bowen technique:
- Your blood circulation increases to the end of nerves and this affects the movement of lymph. For effective functioning of these systems you must take at least five glasses of water every day.
- In the following days after taking this technique, you should not sit more than thirty minutes. You must walk for some time at your own place for providing movement to the muscles.
- Don’t change your medicines or regular diet that had been prescribed for you.
You have to prefer Bowen technique as it has the important characteristic speed up recovery.
Posted in: Holistic Medicine