Have you ever heard about holistic healing? If not read this article to become aware of all about the holistic healing.
Holistic healing doesn’t mean to hurt yourself. It is about exploring some other methods of medicine other than swallowing the tablets.
The reason for this is because of avoiding addiction to allopathic drugs, which can directly do more harm than good and somewhat due to your continuous curiosity to try something new.
You will find no harm in searching for new things if you can find something better to deal with your day-to-day health problems. Most of the holistic healing techniques comes from the early medical knowledge.
Some practitioners use sharp needles to cure your pain, some others use herbs and shrubs for great relief, while some will use a paste of mud on their body to cool down, or use an ice pack, hot water bottle, or simple massaging.
What is holistic healing?
It is very difficult to found a single definition for holistic healing. Complementary medicine, holistic medicine, integrated medicine, and natural medicine are all the characteristics of holistic healing techniques.
Most common alternative therapies include acupressure, aromatherapy, ayurveda, homeopathy, hypnosis, meditation, music therapy, naturopathy, nutritional therapy, relaxation, and yoga.
This point of holistic healing is to observe all parts of your life are in synchronous and healthy.
According to holistic healing systems the main cause of disease is the absence of your health. You should live your life with enthusiasm and the absence of enthusiasm is also a sign of ill health.
Every one of you is different and has unique purpose on life. Holistic healing tries to maintain this purpose of life and a life without any purpose cannot function well.
New thoughts and processes can change your entire personality. An illness may offer an opportunity to change into different and better human being. Hence holistic healing tries to acquire an integral view of personality and various factors and emotions to guide your behavior.
So, next time when you feel unwell, avoid the habit of swallowing a pill, just sit back, relax and switch on your favorite music, go back in time, remind sweet memories, analyze your path, redefine your goals, have a purpose to live for and you will feel your strength returning back and you will realize that life is indeed beautiful and worth living for.
Benefits of holistic healing:
- They cost less and have fewer side effects.
- This is a holistic treatment and treats whole person not just the disease.
- It provides a more complete health picture and more effective way to treat many diseases.
- Acupressure and acupuncture helps to relive tension and pain.
- Ayurvedic medicine to invigorate mind, body and spirit
- Biofeedback to manage stress
- Chinese herbal medicine to treat various health ailments
- Chiropractic for spinal manipulation to align the body
- Cranio sacral therapy to improve nervous system functions
- Holistic medicine to cure illness and disease
- Massage therapy to relax the body and relieve stress
- Meditation to accomplish total mind-body connection
- Naturopathy to allow the body to heal naturally
- Qigong to stimulate and balance your body’s energy
- Reflexology to improve functions of organs with hand/foot massage
- Reiki healing to balance the energy and synchronize the body, mind and spirit
- Shiatsu massage to restore a balanced flow of energy