Posted on Apr 16, 2010 | Comments 0
The use of homeopathic remedies in curing diseases is becoming very popular.
Homeopathic remedies include very small doses of natural substances like mineral, plant, or animal which when given to healthy individuals in large doses would cause the symptoms to the patient is experiencing.
Homeopathic remedies are effective but they should be taken with care. Here are the top seven things you must remember when using them:
- Seek the advice of a practitioner, never experiment with them.
- Make the remedies 15 minutes before or after eating and drinking. Make sure your mouth is clean.
- Refrain from drinking coffee and avoid products with camphor, mint, menthol, and eucalyptus since they can antidote the remedies.
- Avoid touching the remedies with your hands, use the medicine dropper or drop them directly inside the mouth.
- Keep the remedies in a cool dry place away from other substances with strong odors.
- Do not let remedies be X-rayed especially when you travel.
- Your diet must include fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid processed or preserved foods.
Homeopathic remedies can help cure ailments but they should also be taken and handled with care. Just like other remedies, you have to take the necessary precautions in taking them.
Posted in: Homeopathy