Energy level of your body depends on the volume you sleep, your food habits, process of management of stress and exercising regime. Even after trying these ways if you are feeling lack of energy then various types of herbs can prove to be of great help. These magical herbs have the capacity to alleviate symptoms of chronic fatigue, lethargy and weakness and can be consumed in juice, raw, or capsule form and are “safe” options than strong drugs that would promise to boost your energy. However, prior consuming these herbs, consult a professional herbalist to know the dosage –
- Korean Ginseng, also known as Panax Ginseng is defined as adaptogen. It resists your body from getting stressed which lead to increase of your natural energy level.100 mgs of this herb either in liquid or capsule form can be taken. Liquid from can be added with any normal drink. Supplements are also available in general food stores too. The root of this herb is used to produce supplements.
- To regulate hormones which can upsurge your energy level you can opt Eleuthero. Though it is not from ginseng family it is also named as Siberian Ginseng. Root of this herb should be taken as it produces cortisol which will assist you to sleep and retain your body functioning at high energy level. Many athletes found to take this herb either in capsule or in tablet form to increase stamina and immunity.
- Aswagandha combined with Eleuthero will be able to increase energy as well as stabilize your blood sugar. Powdered or capsule form can be used in this regard. Practitioners recommend 1 or 2 teaspoons of aswagandha per day. It improves memory, protects brain against degeneration, prevents malaria too.
- Yerba Mate with tea containing a little amount of caffeine can help you to improve your energy level. It is a rainforest plant. Nutrition and vitamins help to balance the caffeine of this herb. Tea containing this herb is accessible in market. It also helps you to fight against bad cholesterol level, reduces bad breath, improves mental transparency as well as relives allergies.
- A Japanese Mushroom called Maitake prevents chronic fatigue syndrome. Either in its original form if accessible or in capsule form you can take this herb.
- Another means of increasing your energy level is the use of herb called Licorice. It stimulates your body hormones naturally and boosts metabolism that lead to high energy level. 1-2 grams per day this herb can be taken for 6 weeks and then you should reduce the dose. One thing should be remembered that locorice is not suitable for pregnant woman.
- Maca is harvested from Peru and Bolivia.It involves natural iodine which is beneficial to reduce fatigue. 55 phytochemicals which vitalise body energy level are tangled with this herb.