Before knowing about Thai massage first you have to know about massage.
Massage is the method of applying pressure that can be either structured or unstructured.
The pressure can also be applied in the form of tension, motion or vibration either manually or by using any other mechanical devices on the soft tissues (muscles, connectives, tendons, ligaments, joints, lymphatic parts or any gastrointestinal system).
Thai massage is the massage done by passive stretching and gentle pressure of energy lines using an interactive manipulation of the body. These movements help to:
- Adjust your skeletal structure
- Increase your flexibility.
- In order to have relief on your joints and muscular tension.
- To stimulate your internal organs.
- To balance your body energy system.
If you want to have above conditions to your body, then you had to go for Thai massage. For preferring this massage you can be young, old, active, inactive, healthy or unhealthy.
Thai massage will give you relaxation and energy. This massage practice is same as doing yoga. No need of keeping much effort for doing this massage. It will provide treatments for acupressure.
You can do Thai massage in two procedures. These are applying pressure on hands and feet and other is giving variety of passive stretching movements. You should apply Thai massage in a meditative atmosphere and your body should be flexible and should provide easy movement.
Your mind should be calm and alert. You have to wear comfortable dress. If you take this massage, the tension and toxic material which are present in you can be released through joints, muscles and connective tissues.
Now your body will become energy body (including internal organs) and your muscles are stimulated by pressure. Thai massage will satisfy your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
This massage will integrate your body, mind, emotions and spirit and it will create the dynamic physical experience.
You can enjoy following benefits due to Thai massage:
Thai massage will be helpful in doing your day to day activities actively.
- This massage will reduce your stress.
- This massage will give relax at the time of over work.
- This will improve your blood circulation.
- This will enhance your energy.
- This will be helpful for improving range of motion.
You should avoid Thai massage in the following situations or following places:
- You should not go for Thai massage immediately after any surgery.
- If you are suffering from any infectious skin disease, rashes or any open wounds, you should not take this massage.
- If you are suffering from any heart diseases you should not go for massage.
- You should not go for Thai massage on the bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors and any areas of recent fractures.
You can follow Thai massage for enjoying good health, good performance to contribute for the sense of ease. Thai massage is the total approach to promote your wellness.