Posted on Feb 05, 2009 | Comments 0
Want to create positive changes in your life? Then breathwork is a powerful and effective way that includes the use of definite styles of breathing along with meditative processes and deep relaxation.
This mainly refers to various types of conscious alteration of breathing, such as hyperventilation or connecting the exhale and inhale when used within meditation or psychotherapy.
Various specific breathing exercises teach you to breath in a systematic and conscious way, with definite purpose in your mind.
The therapy includes various techniques, such as yoga breathing, chi gong (Chinese breathing exercises), tai chi, rebirthing, holotropic breathwork and some other techniques. Breathwork mainly aims to signify the entire spectrum of breathwork practices in an equal and impartial way.
Breathwork benefits you:
- To relax, distress and resolve the nervous tension and worry of the daily grind and busy modern lives.
- To bring lasting peace, calm and clarity to troubled and busy lives.
- To establish your true direction in achieving the fullest potential.
- To spiritual development and personal growth.
- To heal childhood trauma.
- To create changes fast.
- To release, access and integrate emotions, memories and patterns that are stored in your body and mind that obstruct you to develop potential mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
- To integrate body, spirit and mind so that you can feel more complete.
- To treat anxiety and depression.
- To provide a bridge between conscious and unconscious mind.
- To integrate past and present experiences to bring successful development in a human body.
Posted in: Meditation