Posted on Jan 30, 2010 | Comments 0
This MSN health write up bemoans the fact that Americans have forgotten the natural cures that their grandparents used in favor of modern medicine, and in effect have lost out on a host of effective remedies.
- Lemon Balm to banish anxiety, boost memory, and aid sleep and digestion.
- Onions have been a cure all in a number of different cultures; to aid in controlling diabetes, improving athletic performance, etc.
- Cayenne peppers are used as aphrodisiacs as well as pain relievers.
- Plantain, or Plantago is widely used for skin ailments.
- Parsley has been seen to help in infections of the urinary tract.
- Hawthorn is seen to increase cardiovascular health.
Posted in: Natural Remedies