Fibromyalgia is a condition that is associated with lot of pain in many parts of the body. There is tenderness in many muscles such as neck, shoulder and joints. These symptoms lead to a lot of other complications as well that is more difficult to treat than fibromyalgia itself. While there are many kinds of treatments available for treating fibromyalgia they only suppress the symptoms and do not offer any real cure.
But there are some natural remedies for fibromyalgia treatment that offer permanent solution that too without any side effects. There are many great solutions that one can look forward to naturally by taking care of certain aspects as detailed below.
Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Some of the things to look for in natural remedies for fibromyalgia treatment are :
- To begin with the person suffering from fibromyalgia should make lot of dietary changes that assist in bringing down the symptoms suffered. It is best to avoid the use of nightshade vegetables such as potatoes, eggplant, peppers and tomatoes.
- Reducing the intake of preserved foods which have MSG a flavor augmenting food should be completely avoided. All kinds of commercial preserved foods have permitted food colors which cause chemical reactions in the body leading to release of acids that intensify the pain in bones and tendons aggressively. It is best to have fresh homemade fruits and vegetables that are packed with nutrients and free from any side effects.
- Maintaining the pH balance of the body is very important and helps to reduce swelling, stiffness and headaches when diet includes foods that balance the alkaline content in the body. Foods such as apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cherry juice, quinoa and millet help in better alkaline formation the body.
- Another natural remedy is to include turmeric as much as possible in foods. Turmeric which has the medicinal name as curcumin has key ingredients that help in bringing down the inflammation and pain over a period of time.
- Another natural remedy is to increase the intake of certain foods such as green leafy vegetables, nuts etc which are packed with nutrients to increase the tenacity of the bones and also supply with abundant quantities of calcium and vitamin D in plenty.
While fibromyalgia cannot be cured completely it is best to follow these simple natural remedies to live a happy and healthy life which is pain free.