Posted on Jun 30, 2007 | Comments 0
Reiki is a Japanese form of healing that is becoming more popular in the today’s world.
Most of the medical practitioners are recommending reiki healing as a parallel system of treatment.
Reiki healing is derived from two Japanese words. One is “rei” means “free passage” and the other is “ki” means “vital life force energy” or “universal life energy”.
Reiki healing is defined as a process which contributes to a sense of wholeness and inner peace. It is a method for stress reduction and relaxation and also promotes healing. It is governed by “lying on hands”. Reiki healing is referred to as a holistic, natural, hands-on energy healing system which treats whole person including body, mind and spirit.
Working of reiki healing:
The treatment is started by the healer rubbing their hands together and then places the hands on your body or just above the body but only within the energy field. Reiki healing energy knows everything that is where to go and how to heal. It is based on a lot on trusting the universal energy of life and health and allows healing to take place.
The reiki healing energy will heal whatever part of the body, mind, or spirit needs it the most.
During the healing session, both you and the healer may feel cold, prickly sensation or nothing at all. Reiki will adjust its own intensity depending on your needs and hence the healer will know where and how to move his hands.
Effects of reiki healing:
Reiki healing provides several basic effects including:
- It provides deep relaxation
- Wipe outs all energy blockages
- Helps in detoxification
- Offers new energy in the form of healing universal life energy
- Amplifies the vibrational frequency of the body
- Reiki healing helps in eliminating physical and emotional effects of unrelieved stress
- It helps in relieving all most all diseases including asthma, allergy, arthritis, back pain, blood pressure, cold, diabetes, gastric ulcer, hepatitis, menstrual problems, migraines, scleroderma, sinusitis, spondylitis, and many other diseases.
- This from of therapy enhances the healing power of the body and helps in reducing the negative energy which is brought by more conventional medicines such as chemotherapy and AIDS related medication side effects.
- Releases stress and purifies the body, aura, and chakras. Reiki healing energy changes the frequency body energy and promotes healing on a physical level first followed by the emotional level and finally the spiritual.
Reiki healing differs from the other types of hands on healing. Reiki energy can be transmitted from the healer not only through the actual physical touch but also distance.
Reiki healing can also be used with other types of healing and is especially beneficial immediately after massage.
Posted in: Reiki