Posted on Nov 05, 2007 | Comments 0
Tai chi exercise is a form of china’s ancient exercise. Tai chi exercise is helpful in promoting health both physically and mentally.
Tai chi exercise emphasizes on the harmony, balance and unity between you and nature.
If you insist tai chi exercise for a long time, then you can keep dynamic energy and you can enhance the immunity of your body.
It is simple and you can do it without any risk. You can practice tai chi exercise at any age of your life time.
The practice of tai chi involves three components movement, breathing and meditation.
- Slow and fluid movement of your body improves the flexibility, coordination and stamina.
- By the focused and rhythmic breathing, you can get relaxed and strong circulation. When you are doing tai chi exercise, oxygenated blood flows through muscles and brain.
- Meditative mind along with movement and breathing helps you to dissipate stress and pain caused due to the psychological and emotional disorders.
Chinese believed that the major cause of illness is: inactivity. So, they have provided this exercise for preventing and curing the diseases.
You prefer this exercise to other exercises (isometric, weight lifting and calisthenics) because when you do other exercises, they concentrate only on some muscles of the body whereas tai chi exercise brings all the parts of the body into play. Tai chi exercise provides benefits to all parts.
The benefits provided by tai chi exercise:
If you do tai chi exercise regularly, then you can observe the following benefits.
- Your central nervous system gets stimulated.
- This exercise helps you in lowering your blood pressure.
- If you do this exercise, you will get relief from stress.
- Your muscles gently tones without strain because of practicing this exercise.
- It enables you to increase digestion capacity.
- It is useful in elimination of waste material.
- It improves your blood circulation.
The rhythmic movements of tai chi exercise act as the massage to the internal organs and enable them to function. Unless and until you practice this exercise, you can maintain the flow of energy through channels.
This flow of energy through channels restores the balance throughout the body. This flow of energy is the life energy, which helps in sustaining health and quiet mind. If you have obesity or type-2 diabetes, then you will be benefited from doing low intensity, low impact tai chi exercise.
Once you stop doing this exercise, it results in the flow of imbalanced energy and illness. The different postures of tai chi exercise are useful for both mind and physical parts equally. It helps in improving strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
Tai chi exercise will help you in physical and emotional disorders. This makes mobility of all muscles and balances energy flow.
Tai chi exercise helps in physical, mental and emotional disorders as this exercise involves breathing, meditation and movement. Follow one exercise and get relief from three types of disorders.
Posted in: Tai Chi