Posted on Jun 29, 2007 | Comments 2
You may all be familiar with the art of yoga. There are many different forms of yoga that you can practice.
Karma yoga is a type of yoga that brings the physical and spiritual worlds together. If you properly practice the karma yoga you can experience both.
Kama means “to do”.
Karma yoga combines the two main philosophies of the world.
This means that it combines the theory of western philosophy, that life should be lived with pleasure with the eastern philosophy that life should lived for knowledge. Through karma yoga both of these theories are combined in the act of karma.
If you learn karma yoga it equals with learning knowledge of the world and living in complete and pure happiness. Practice of karma yoga is exclusively depends on the way you live your life.
In order to progress with your karma growth, it only depends on your lifestyle. You will acquire bad karma if you live your life only for wealth and material possessions. If you live your life for pure happiness and love then you have good karma on your side.
If you do not work on yourself and the life that you are living then karma yoga can not help you. If you are this type of person, it reflects the results and you will observe them by practicing karma yoga.
Benefits of karma yoga:
- If you practice this form of yoga you will find yourself learning more and more about life as you continue to work at your goals.
- It always guides you in the right direction without any selfishness as well as towards the right actions you should take in life.
- By practicing karma yoga, you will learn how to live your life in the form of good karma. You want to ensure that you are living a life of happiness and freedom.
- Karma yoga combines itself with self meditation. By using both these holistic forms of treatment, you are well on your way to good karma and you will observe a sudden change in your life.
- It helps to control your actions and ego and also help to use them for good. You required monitoring your selfish desires and living your life for pure happiness and for yourself.
- If work this everyday it helps in achieving the results that you are so desperately searching for.
Living only for others and thinking about what others expect of you is the way to bad karma and an unhappy life. You need to live for yourself. You won’t be happy by doing what others expect of you or want you to do. Most of you in this world convince yourself that you are happy when you are not. Karma yoga can cure you of this inner happiness.
It includes both meditation and physical exercise. By combining these two forms you are on your way to good karma. Anyone can practice karma yoga. It won’t do ant harm.
Posted in: Yoga