Organic soap is made out of 100% natural ingredients that don’t cause harm to your skin. This has become the preferred soap for more and more people because over the years, ingredients in generic soap have been revealed to have bad side effects.
Regular mass-produced soap often have harmful ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulfate, which is a heavy-duty industrial cleaner used for floors.
They also include alcohol products which dry the skin, and fragrances that cause allergies and other skin reactions.
On the other hand, organic soap is safe and pure, made completely from plant, fruit, and vegetable extracts. These ingredients have been harvested on a purely organic method, which means that farmers did not make use of any chemicals or artificial pesticides and other means to speed up their growth and production.
These pesticides, in the long run, harm the soil and the plants, instead of helping to make them fertile for future growth. They also end up in our water systems and pollute the air.
Additionally, it also means that the production of organic soap did not harm farmers, plants, or fight natural growth processes in order to harvest. Organic soap is produced completely environmentally friendly.
Top 5 reasons why organic soap is something you must try
- It is not tested on animals. By living healthy and switching to organically produced soap, you are also helping to save an animal’s life.
- Ingredients used are all-natural and safe, and are also great for sensitive skin. Commercially produced soaps are loaded with artificial ingredients, preservatives and additives that lead to breakouts, acne, allergies, and other skin conditions.
- You will be able to easily feel the difference once you start using organic soap. You will never want to go back to using commercially produced soap again, because your skin will instantly feel healthy, smooth, and moisturized.
- You will greatly reduce the toxins you are putting into your body when you are using organic soap. The chemicals found in regular soap have serious side effects, such as cancer, brain damage, and damage to the nervous system. They may not be felt right away, but over a longer period of time these can build up inside your system and cause serious disease later on in life.
- Organic soap is pumped with natural moisturizers that leave your skin feeling light, refreshed, and moisturized, even on humid days.
Organic soap is safe and friendly for everyone, so it’s something you should consider when doing the groceries for your family next time.
However, you shouldn’t pick just about any soap products in the aisles. It’s important to review labels carefully, because many brands can label themselves as organic when in fact they mix the ingredients with other chemical products. Some of the common ingredients in organic soap are the following:
- Sea salt
- Goat’s milk
- Olive oil
- Essential oils
- Sunflower seeds
- Shea butter