Detoxification or detoxification programmes can help you to refresh your inner body’s health. It helps to calm down the body and cleanse it thoroughly from within by freeing it from the toxins. Everything, be it good or bad has some kind of side effect. There is no exception to it when it comes to the detoxification of the body.
In the beginning you might feel that it is very tough to bear with the detoxification regimen. This is a process of purification of the body due to which you may have to pass through a phase which is commonly known as healing crisis or the reaction of detoxification.
This process will surely cleanse your body inside out, but in order to get the benefit you have to hold on to yourself while you pass through the healing crisis period. There are certain steps which will help you to cope up when you are going through this phase.
11 Tips to Deal with Healing Crisis:
- Always drink lots and lots of water to hydrate your body. The water will help to flush out the toxins from your body. Apart from water, natural lemon juice, herbal tea, etc. can also help in flushing out the toxins. These natural teas and juices also provide the body with proper nutrients and antioxidants.
- Exercise is a good way to deal with the healing crisis. Workout is necessary in every way to be fit. However, do not over exercise as it might have other side effects on the body. You can also do yoga or freehand stretching. Remember the point here is to make you sweat so you can also use steam baths if you want to. Aerobics and Chinese martial art tai Chi is also reportedly being said as good options for mental and physical detoxification.
- Rest and a sun rays are needed to keep you strong. Try to avoid the sun during the afternoon as it might be too harsh for you to handle.
- Do not consume processed food or junk food or other chemicals that may slow down or damage your health.
- Do not rush the process of detoxification as it might have severe side effects on your body.
- Detox baths can be very useful while you are going through the healing crisis stage.
- Different types of massages, acupuncture, meditation, etc. may be of help by reducing the signs of healing crisis.
- Essential oils work like magic for aches and emotional betterment such as orange, peppermint, etc.
- Energy therapeutic methods can be utilized to ease distress and anxiety to speed up the recovery process.
- You must remove your dead skin twice daily with a dry skin brush.
If you follow the above mentioned steps it will surely help you deal with the healing crisis for a better tomorrow. However, the most important part is to be strong and adhere to the detoxification process till the end for a proper result.