Is your sexual problem psychological or physical? It is better to get tested before considering any type of therapy.
Among the folk therapies, hypnosis is one form of therapy that works best in treating the sexual problems.
Physical sexual problems need medical intervention. In this case, hypnotherapy is only used as an ancillary technique, for example, helps in healing rapidly after performing an operation.
Psychological sexual problems can be effectively treated with hypnotherapy. Here are some of the common sexual problems that can be treated with hypnotherapy:
- Premature ejaculation
- Lack of erection
- Lacking in your sexual confidence
- Feeling of shame, guilt, dirtiness, etc
As sex is natural, all we actually need to do is relaxing and letting it happen. Hypnosis helps in:
- Relaxing yourself very quickly
- Reducing your anxiety as it is the main cause behind the failure of any activity
- Reducing the anticipation of failure with the belief of confidence and success
- Turning all those negative feelings into positive ones with the help of positive suggestions
You can achieve this by being in a deep relaxing state of hypnosis. Whenever you become relaxed, you can learn to contact with your inner self, thus allowing the things to happen as you like.