How to heal and exercise your body inside and out? Trying out different poses of hot yoga may help.
Hot yoga is one of the types of yoga. This is another name of Bikram yoga, named after its creator Bikram Choudary.
Why is it named like hot yoga? Definitely this question will come in your mind. This form of yoga is practiced in hot rooms hence; it is named as hot yoga.
The rooms in which you want to practice hot yoga are normally at an average temperature of 115 degree Fahrenheit. The main focus of hot yoga is on balancing and stretching and also used to create pressure in your body.
The pressure is created by blocking the circulation and blood flow in your body with your stretching and then feeling blood rush through your veins being flushed out and cleansed. This is one of the most important points of hot yoga.
Mainly hot yoga consists of 26 different poses for you to practice. The reason behind performing this yoga in a hot room is to warm up your entire body.
Benefits of hot yoga:
- It helps you to work deep into your muscles and tendons and also helps to heal and exercise your body inside and out.
- It helps greatly in decreasing any chronic pain that you may have and also helps in maintaining your health condition.
- Hot yoga helps in stress reduction and losing weight.
- Your physical and mental health can be balanced greatly by practicing yoga.
- The poses of hot yoga not only work with your muscles and limbs but also work on your organ and nervous system. Hot yoga promotes sweat and in this sweat your inner toxins are released.
Practicing in a hot room helps you to go as deep as possible into the yoga pose and saves your body from feeling any pain. With these 26 poses you begin with the standing poses, back bends, forward bends and then twists.
You will feel something amazing, once you reach the last of the 26 poses. You have to do each of these poses twice and hold it for a certain amount of time.
This time duration will differ depending upon whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner of yoga.
Precautions you need to take before practicing hot yoga:
- Hot yoga promotes extreme amounts of sweating so that it would be better for you if you wear light clothing.
- It is important to drink plenty of water before beginning yoga session because of lot of sweating.
- While considering any hot yoga centers you should look for few things. There are many hot yoga centers that are not certified by Bikram himself. This means that they are not reliable and may not follow the proper procedure. So you need to be careful with this type of centers.
Hot yoga helps in making healthy connection between your body, mind and soul. Hot yoga does this connection in a most obvious and powerful way. Once you try it then you will instantly observe the results.