Posted on Oct 26, 2007 | Comments 0
Bikram yoga is also called as the hot yoga as it is practiced in a room with 105 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and with 40 percent humidity.
This yoga is guided with a specific dialogue including twenty six postures and two breathing exercises. You can practice Bikram yoga at any age.
In the 26 postures of Bikram yoga each posture is used in stretching and strengthening your muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.
By doing this yoga, the fresh blood and oxygen is moved through all parts of your body and restores all systems in your body.
Bikram yoga is helpful in following conditions:
You can use Bikram yoga in promoting the development of a strong, lean and balanced body.
Bikram yoga is used for stimulating the different systems such as digestion, immunity, cardiovascular function and glands in your body. If you practice Bikram yoga regularly then you can get medical and mental benefits.
Bikram yoga is used for reactivating, reorganizing, revitalizing and reenergizing every cell in your body. It is used in eliminating the risk of injuries, promotes sweating and helps in releasing the toxins from your body. This yoga works on the internal organs and physical body.
It also reduces stress and increases the blood circulation. It helps in lose of weight and develop muscles. You can practice bikram yoga for reducing the symptoms of chronic diseases such as arthritis, diabetes [Diabetes Cure] and thyroid disorders. It prevents any ailments by keeping your body healthy.
You can loss your weight by following seven keys:
- Beliefs: This yoga will help you to pay attention on your beliefs and practices. You have to shift some of your beliefs and practices for weight loss.
- Regular practice: You have to practice at least three times in a week. If you attend five or six yogic sessions in a week, then you can loss your weight rapidly [Fast Weight Loss Program].
- Eating regime: You have to take balanced and less fat diet.
- Acceptance of self: Bikram yoga will make you to accept yourself emotionally.
- Throw away scales: Concentrate on the dress size and waist size and stop counting your weight in kilograms, throw away scales and don’t count calories.
- Hydration: If you have habit of frequent intake of drinking tea, coffee and sugary-soda, make the reverse of keeping well hydrated. This will help in psychological cleansing and will help in breaking fats and improve body functioning.
- Excellence: For changing your body structure and for reducing your weight, you must and should keep some effort (doing bikram yoga).
This weight loss will help you to be active while doing any work. As this is warm yoga, you feel good in winter or rainy season.
In the early morning you will feel difficult in doing other yogic exercises in cool climate. In these situations, the better choice is bikram yoga. This will reduce the body pains. Bikram yoga helps in physical, mental [Mental Health] and emotional disorders.
Posted in: Yoga
Comments are closed.